- Forging History in Colonial Massachusetts: A Marvel of European Technology Along the Banks of the Saugus River
Provincetown, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Be Adventurous and Explore Provincetown at the Tip of Cape Cod Just Like the Pilgrims Did in 1620 ... Just Don't Take a Slow, Leaky Boat to Get There!
- The Pilgrim Monument - The Tallest All-Granite Structure in America - and Provincetown Museum Commemorate the Pilgrims First Landing in the New World
- You've Heard of a Ship in a Bottle - How About a Ship in a Library?
- More Places to Explore As You Discover Historic Provincetown
Rockport, Cape Ann, Massachusetts
- Join the Ranks of the Great Explorers and Discover Rockport at the Tip of Massachusetts' "Other Cape"!
- Rambling Through Rockport Where You'll Find History, Candy, Clam Chowdah, and Music But No Bars!
- Extra! Extra! Read All About It! Nathaniel Visits The Paper House in Rockport!
- "Haul About" to Halibut Point State Park on the Tip of Cape Ann in Rockport to Learn the History of Granite Quarrying While Enjoying Scenic Vistas
- The Beauty of Beauport (The Sleeper-McCann House) Is Not to Be Missed When Visiting Massachusetts' North Shore
- Tour the Hammond Castle Museum in Gloucester Where One Man's Home Really Was a Castle!
- From Stage Fort Park to Ten Pound Island, There's a Lot of History Along Gloucester's Outer Harbor
- Going to Gloucester For Great History, Gorgeous Views, and Good Eats!
- Don't Leave Gloucester Without First Visiting Its Downtown Area Which Has a Lot to Offer Including Historic Houses, Marvelous Museums, and More!
- Begin Your Historic Visit to Concord, Massachusetts With a Visit to The Concord Museum Where They Have One of the Oldest Collections of Americana in the Country
- Walk In the Footsteps of History at the Site of the "Shot Heard 'Round the World" While Visiting The Small Town Where a Big War Started
- Sleepy Hollow Cemetery in Concord - "A Fit Garden" and Final Resting Place For Some of America's Most Beloved Authors
- Author! Author! In Concord! Concord!
- The Homes of Hawthorne in Concord
Concord, Lincoln, and Lexington, Massachusetts
- Before You Follow in the Footsteps of History at Minute Man National Historical Park, Take a Moment or Two to Visit the Minute Man Visitors Center
- Follow in the Footsteps of History As You Explore Minute Man National Historical Park's Battle Road Trail
- How Patriots' Day Came to Be and Why You Should Celebrate It By Taking in a Reenactment or Two!
- An English Country Estate Overlooking Massachusetts' North Shore - Castle Hill at the Crane Estate in Ipswich
- Life Can Be a Real Beach at the Crane Estate on Massachusetts' North Shore!
Copyright © - Travels With Nathaniel/Linda Orlomoski/Hawthorne Hotel. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Travels With Nathaniel/Linda Orlomoski/Hawthorne Hotel is strictly prohibited.